About the Job
Operations Coordinator [Full Time]
Los Angeles, CA
Octavia Elizabeth is looking for an Operations Coordinator to support the CEO and VP with a range of functions relating to the business. The Ideal candidate is analytical, detail orientated and hard working with excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally with a dynamic and growing company.
The individual will assist in interdepartmental tasks and projects – from client and stylist relations to production quality checks and inventory organizations. The individual ideally has a passion for fashion, luxury and or jewelry. This is an immediate full-time (M-F) position.
- Lead and execute day-to-day operations and activities of assigned projects to ensure seamless execution and workflow management
- Oversee inventory and production levels
- Oversee inputting and flow of new partnerships and Operations and Marketing invoices
- Oversee messengers, shipments, and deliveries, collaborate with stockists and partners as needed, on-going daily administrative tasks
- Other duties: assist in all social media outlets (ie. Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn)
- BA/BS from a 4-year college/university
- Ability to multi-task and handle various projects and assignments simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and Google Suite
- Offices in one of Los Angeles’ sweetest neighborhoods, Brentwood
- Thursday team lunches (we love GoopKitchen, the Farmshop and Erewhon!)
- Gain insight into one of the fastest and most profitable luxury industries, fine jewelry
- Office pups and parking
About Octavia Elizabeth
Founded in 2016, Octavia Elizabeth is a fine jewelry company headquartered in Los Angeles. Inspired by everyday elegance and a commitment to sustainability, OE is focused on creating timeless fine jewelry for modern women and men seeking wearable and thoughtfully crafted pieces.
Octavia Elizabeth works with Net-A-Porter, Matches and Moda Operandi, alongside specialty luxury boutiques in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Florida, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.