About the Job
Operations Coordinator [Full Time]
Los Angeles, CA
Octavia Elizabeth is looking for an Operations Coordinator to support the CEO and VP with a range of functions relating to the business. The Ideal candidate is analytical, detail orientated and hard working with excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally with a dynamic and growing company.
The individual will assist in interdepartmental tasks and projects – from client and stylist relations to production quality checks and inventory organizations. The individual ideally has a passion for fashion, luxury and or jewelry. This is an immediate full-time (M-F) position.
- Lead and execute day-to-day operations and activities of assigned projects to ensure seamless execution and workflow management
- Oversee inventory and production levels
- Oversee inputting and flow of new partnerships and Operations and Marketing invoices
- Oversee messengers, shipments, and deliveries, collaborate with stockists and partners as needed, on-going daily administrative tasks
- Other duties: assist in all social media outlets (ie. Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn)
- BA/BS from a 4-year college/university
- Ability to multi-task and handle various projects and assignments simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and Google Suite
- Offices in one of Los Angeles’ sweetest neighborhoods, Brentwood
- Thursday team lunches (we love GoopKitchen, the Farmshop and Erewhon!)
- Gain insight into one of the fastest and most profitable luxury industries, fine jewelry
- Office pups and parking
About Octavia Elizabeth
Designed by Octavia Zamagias and based in Los Angeles, Octavia Elizabeth’s collections are inspired by everyday elegance and luxuries. With a commitment to sustainability, Octavia is focused on creating timeless fine jewelry for modern women and men.
The OE Collection is gainfully made by artisans in Los Angeles and consciously sourced.
“The OE woman collects fine jewelry with an intention to wear each piece daily. She layers for the ultimate statement and is drawn to luxe materials carefully composed and constructed. She doesn’t see “seasons,” purchases with purpose and knows she has an heirloom that will withstand the test of time.”