Octavia Elizabeth is looking for an Operations Coordinator to support the VP of Marketing and Operations with a range of functions relating to the business. The Ideal candidate is analytical, detail orientated and hard working with excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally with a dynamic and growing company.
The individual will assist in interdepartmental tasks and projects – from client and stylist relations to production quality checks and inventory organizations. The individual ideally has a passion for fashion, luxury and or jewelry. This is an immediate full-time (M-F) position.
- Oversee inventory and production levels
- Manage company calendars – from scheduling to organizing and confirming meetings
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements and company events — a willingness to travel domestically and internationally is a bonus
- Oversee inputting and flow of new partnerships and Operations and Marketing invoices
- Other duties: assist in all social media outlets such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn. Oversee messengers, shipments, and deliveries, collaborate with stockists and partners as needed, on-going daily administrative tasks
- BA/BS from a 4-year college/university (preferred but not required)
- Ability to multi-task and handle various projects and assignments simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and Google Suite
- Offices in one of Los Angeles’ sweetest neighborhoods, Brentwood
- Friday team lunches (we love GoopKitchen, the Farmshop and Erewon!)
- Gain insight into one of the most growing fashion categories, fine jewelry
- Free parking
About Octavia Elizabeth
Founded in 2016, Octavia Elizabeth is a fine jewelry company headquartered in Los Angeles. Inspired by everyday elegance and a commitment to sustainability, OE is focused on creating timeless fine jewelry for modern women and men seeking wearable and thoughtfully crafted pieces. Octavia Elizabeth works with Net-A-Porter, Matchesfashion and Moda Operandi, alongside select boutiques in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Florida, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.